A Calendar of Events letting you know what, where and when is happening throughout the Chopin Year:
- Events: concerts, exhibitions, shows and many others
- Kordegarda CHOPIN 2010
2. An individual, legal person or unit without legal personality (“Author”) submitting a photograph, film, text or other content (“Content”) in order for it to be uploaded on the portal CHOPIN2010.pl (“Portal”) is thus granting Teatr Wielki Polish National Opera (“Celebrations Office”) a free of charge, non-exclusive licence to exercise the Author’s economic rights in the Content in the following scope:
2.1. Exploit the Content for a non-fixed period (the licence’s period);
2.2. Exploit the Content on the Portal and in publications released by the Celebrations Office;
2.3. Exploiting the Content in any of the following areas:
a) As regards fixation and reproduction – to execute copies of the Content in any technology, including printing, reprography, magnetic storage and digital recording;
b) As regards distribution of the original Content or its copies – issuing for public distribution, storing in computer memory, allowing the use, renting;
c) As regards distribution of the Content in any other form, not specified above – public performance, exhibiting, screening, playing, broadcasting and rebroadcasting, in particular via the Internet, as well as making the Content available to the public in a way that makes it possible for any person to access it at a place and time of his/her choice.
2.4. Exploiting the Content worldwide.
3. Based on his/her economic rights in the Content, the Author:
a) permits the Celebrations Office to adapt the Content without his/her additional consent, namely to abbreviate it, process it digitally and change its format to suit the Celebrations Office’s purposes; in relation to photographs – to reduce them in size, enlarge, or frame them, etc.; to combine the Content with other works as defined in the Polish Act on Copyright and Neighbouring Rights; as well as exploit the adapted Content in the scope specified in 2.3 above;
b) permits the Celebrations Office to exercise secondary copyright in the Content, in particular to grant the right to exploit the adaptations of the Content and manage them in the scope specified in point 2.3 above;
c) authorises the Celebrations Office to decide on making the Content available to the public for the first time, as well as to decide if the Content is made available anonymously or marked with the Author’s name or pseudonym;
d) authorises the Celebrations Office to destroy the Content’s fixations made by the Celebrations Office without the Author’s additional consent.
a) I am the only author of the Content submitted or I am the exclusive holder of the copyright in it; I manage the copyright personally and individually, with nobody being authorised to represent me in respect to these rights; my rights in the Content are not limited or burdened in any way and no third parties are entitled to make any claims or requests to the Celebrations Office pertaining to the license granted and the rights assigned herein;
b) Persons featured in the photographs or films submitted, whose consent is required for the photographs’ or films’ publication, have agreed for the photographs to be published or the films to be broadcast and have declared that the publication does not infringe their personal rights;
5. By submitting the Content to the Celebrations Office, the Author accepts sole responsibility for any related infringement of copyrights, neighbouring rights and personal rights of third parties, and, in the event of any person making any related claims or requests to the Celebrations Office, undertakes to relieve the Celebrations Office of any liability resulting from the license granted herein and to satisfy the claims of third parties.
6. The Celebrations Office, in particular the Portal’s editorial team, reserves the right to make a selection of the Content submitted and make an independent decision as regards the Content’s publication or refraining from it. The Celebrations Office has the right not to publish the Content submitted without providing any justification whatsoever.
7. The Content may be submitted by means of electronic mail or via an online submission form posted on the Portal.
8. The Content submitted may include a title or any other description, constituting at the same time a description of the event depicted;
9. When submitting Content, to the Portal via electronic mail or the online submission form, the Author is required to fill in a contact form available at the Portal. The information provided in the contact form shall be used solely to make necessary contact with the Author and to mark the Content with his/her name or nickname. Filling in the form is tantamount to the Author’s consent to his/her personal data being stored and processed for the purpose of publishing the Content, in accordance with the Polish Act of Personal Data Protection of 29 August 1997 (Journal of Laws No. 133, item 883 with further amendments).
10. By submitting the Content the Author agrees to be contacted by the Celebrations Office; with the moment of sending the e-mail or filling in the contact form being understood as accepting the consent clause below.
11. The consent clause: "Based on the Polish Act on Rendering Services via Electronic Means of 18 July 2002 (Journal of Laws No. 144, item 1204 with further amendments), I agree to receive information from and be contacted by the Celebrations Office”.